April 1, 20XX
ARIZONA FINANCIAL SERVICES
SERVING ARIZONA SINCE 1970
Financial Planning: for your family’s financial security can be as simple as listing the answers to these questions listed below. Please provide me the answers to these questions and I will help you determine how much life insurance you and yours need today to be guaranteed your desired standard of living
MR. & MRS. JOHN DOE
Financial Needs Analysis
PLUS: CHILD RIDER $000,000 EA.
$0,000 - SS
$0,000 - SS & RBP
(l) Last Expenses are: Funeral Costs, Transportation,Reception, etc...
(2) Misc. Debts are: Charge cards, Auto Loan etc...
(3) Home Mortgage or Rental Expenses
(4) Livable Monthly Income:
(5) Wife Needs: How much money does the wife need each month to live on to retain a good standard of living?
(6) Husband Needs; How much money does the husband need each month to continue a good standard of living?
What if he could not work due to sickness or injury.
(7) Education Benefits for the children - how much do you want to leave the children for education cost if you were to pass-away?
(8) Total Financial Needs, these are the anrounts of money required today to guarantee your family the standard of living you want
(9) Less: Any present benefits, insurance, etc... that you can use to reduce total needs.
(10) Total Insurance Needed, is the total amount
(O) FAMILY'S FINANCIAL NEEDS:
(1) LAST EXPENSES
(2) MISC. DEBTS
(3) HOME / MORTGAGE $000.00 PER MO.
(4) LIVIABLE MONTHLY INCOME
(5) WIFE NEEDS
(6) HUSBAND NEEDS
(7) EDUCATION BENEFTTS
(8) TOTAL FINANCIAL NEEDS
(9) LESS: PRESENT BENEFITS
(10) TOTAL INSURANCE NEEDED